Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stinkbugs on Tomato Plants?

I have stinkbugs on my tomato plants and have tried different chemicals to kill them - they kill the ones on the plants, but the next day new ones are there. Is there something I can do to prevent them.

Stinkbugs on Tomato Plants?
Try giving them a non-toxic solution of plain ol' dishwashing liquid and water...I use it on some of my plant's and it helps...


Some bugs build up an immunity defense against a poison sometimes as bad as that is to say. You'de actually be feeding it instead of killing them.





Happy gardening!


SmileyCat : )
Reply:you can try seven dust!it stays in place pretty good until you water a couple of timesa nd then it washes off.but thenit goes to the ground from the water do if there was any left it would get rid of them.use the 10% seven dust sold at walmart and just about all gardening centers.

vacuum deodorizer

No comments:

Post a Comment