Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Help! What's wrong with my tomato and pepper plants?

I planted four assoted pepper plants and four different tomatoe plants and only one pepper plant is looking healthy. The rest of the peppers are dying at the tops of the stems where leaves should grow. In spite of this, one plant has a large pepper growing there. The cherry tomato plant has fruit but none of the others do. The leaves on the other tomato plants are curling upwards and look distorted. Also, the stems at the bottom of the plants are dying. I live in south Florida where we have had a lot of rain lately and I'm afraid they all have gotten too much water. Would that cause this or does someone know what else is going on that can help me? Thank you in advance!

Help! What's wrong with my tomato and pepper plants?
I live in Ny state and we are having a Japanese Beatle problem.. They are distorting our leaves and turning them yellow. I don't know if that is the problem. But keep an eye out. Good Luck.

vacuum deodorizer
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment