Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How to kill pest in my tomato plants?

A good all purpose pest control like sevin should take care of most problems

How to kill pest in my tomato plants?
Step 1) identify pest.





Step 2) consider options.





For step two, evaluate how much of an infestation you have. If you just have one or two tomato horn worms, then just pick them off and treat them to your favorite demise. If you have a bad infestation of small bugs and/or you wish to prevent a severe infestation, then consider other options.





Please note: always use the least harmful (to the environment and to your digestive system) that is effective. I always start with soapy water. If that does not work, I move on to an organic "safe" pesticide/repellent. THEN, and only then, if that does not work, I move to Bayer brand pesticide.
Reply:I found this site a while back. It is really good. Scroll down past the things for sale and you will find pests and cures.


No comments:

Post a Comment